Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Prague in Brief

April 12-17
I went to Prague. Hung out with my dearest most loved friends (I’m usuing the phrase most loved rather loosely, not to imply that I love them more than all of you but equally as you are all my “dearest most loved” friends and family) Jake and Beka. And also my friends from school Chaz, Rebecca, and Rahel came too. I’ll admit it I’ve lost steam as far as writing out every detail goes. Maybe later I will but I doubt any of you, even my parents, really care that much. I saw lots of cool stuff. Liked Prague a lot. Had great company.
One cool thing was when we went to a pub to watch one of Beka’s students play in a Jazz group. Good times. Got to see real Czech culture not just the touristy stuff. Sorry I don’t have any pictures of Prague, they’re not loaded on my computer yet I and I want to finish this and send it. I know it breaks your hearts but you can look up pictures on the internet if you want to. It’s really pretty I assure you.

On the 17th we took lots of trains and finally made it to Schladming, Austria which is where I’ll be attending bible school for just 2 more months. It’s strange and a little difficult to adjust to being here but cool also. I think it’s going to be a good two months ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home