Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rahel and Rebecca and I went for a hike today (4/28/05). Just went out the back door and started walking and this is what it looked like. I kid you not. Crazy eh? So beautiful. We spread out and hiked separately but together (we can't go by ourselves) and parked it for a bit on a grassy knoll to read and pray. On the way back down we sang worship songs and got a little lost but eventually found our way back without to much trouble. I love to hike. It brings me great joy.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I am trying to post comments, but am having trouble figuring out the software. Anyway, after your latest picture of the Austrian Alps hike, I am afraid I am more envious than ever. At least I'm glad that you get to do all this cool stuff!

Dad

5:51 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Yay, it's fun to get posts. I don't know that anyone reads it otherwise. Good job Daddy. Yes, I think you're right in being jelous especially because that picture you posted on wasn't really any particular hike we like had to go to... we just went out the back door and started walking up. Cool eh?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pammy Joy,

Lots of people are reading the blog. They have to because I brag about you and send it to all kinds of people. Even a lady in Japan that I work with but have never met has read your blog! Yesterday I mailed the link to Karen Brooks because she wanted to see it. Is there a way you can count hit? You probably have this vast fan club out there breathlessly waiting for your next post :-)

I guess everyone with access to the blog can read these comments.
So I won't embarass you by telling you how much I love you and how proud I am of you and how much happy I am that God gave me to you as my daughter. I will also avoid mentioning how you are so special to me that any guy who treats you badly should be looking over his shoulder constantly to see if a large, heavy old man with a weapon is limping toward him :-)

Love,

Dad

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home