Wednesday, May 04, 2005

This is Chaz (Rebecca's boyfriend) and Papa (my husband... kind of... ok not really for all the people out there who read this but know my parents and not me) only what's different about them? They switched clothes! Papa is very German and loves his "sexy" lace up shirt and white slip on shoes, where as Chaz is a simple Californian (origonally Japanees but that's too hard to explain). This was so funny. I'm sorry, I know most of you can't appreciate how funny it was because you don't know them... this is for the benifit of those who do.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

O.K. PJ, I know we have a family tradition of the women marrying older men, however, I am really hoping that the Papa and Mama thing stays as just a joke :-)
The funny thing is that to me who doesn't know either of them, there was absolutely nothing remarkable about the picture before I read the caption (even then it is hard to imagine).

7:12 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

And rest assured, some people read this blog who DID laugh heartily after a mere glance at the picture.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home