Saturday, August 13, 2005

This is Janice and Danny and I feeling ultra hip riding around in Danny's bright green '72 Buick convertable. Aawww shyeah. Janice and I stayed the night at Danny's house so the 3 of us hung out most of the day watching TV at Danny's house. We enjoyed making fun of the people on TV and our single outing of the daytime which was this run in the car out to Subway. On a side note, I had no idea subway now does toasted subs. When did this happen and how did I miss it?! This changes everything. Not only that they now carry swiss and pepper jack cheese! Man, the world just keeps getting to be a better and better place, I will tell you what. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

oh.

the pictures just make it so much worse.

i miss you guys.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home