Saturday, August 13, 2005

We forgot to bring matches to start our fire on the beach at night so we had to bum some off of a neighboring group of people (although they were far enough away that we were the only group we could see on our beach). So anyway, they gave us 4 matches and told us to just strike them on whatever we could find. All we could think of was zippers and the only zippers we had were on our pants. So this is Allison and Danny trying to light matches off of the zippers on their pants. Heh. Funny, yes. Luckily Janell remembered that she had a nail file on her swiss army knife which worked MUCH better, though it wasn't nearly as fun to watch.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I would like everyone to know and be Very aware of the fact that I was wearing swimsuit bottoms under my jeans. I don't usually just go around with my jeans unbottoned.... ;D

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home