Thursday, September 01, 2005

I came across this picture when I was cleaning my room today and I thought it would be fun to post. That's my sister and I sitting on my dad's lap and my mom in a GREAT 80's dress and hair style. My favorite thing about this picture is that I can distinctly remember what was running through my head when it was taken. You see how one of my hands is upraised in a pinching motion? That's becuase I was thinking "I was the photographer to see my pretty red hair" and so I was holding it up to show it off. Honest to goodness that's what I was thinking. I now think it's pretty weird that they didn't make me put my hand down, but at the time I would have been rather miffed at them if they had. Being that there is no little brother in this picture and my mom doesn't even look pregant I would say this picture was taken sometime between 1987-88. Which would make me no more than 2 or 3. Aren't I cute! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home