Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sigh. My sister left. She is gone. That stupid Norwegian came and took her back to his home country. (Just kidding Viggo. I love you very much). Yep... so my parents and I took them up to the airport on Monday and it was sad. They are now official residents (er, I guess Viggo already was but whatever) of Norway. It is their home. Not America, NORWAY. It's this little country which is stinking far away from the one I live in. Grr. But what can a girl do. At least there's always Christmas 2006! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

How dare he!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bulthuis said...

Julia looks beautiful, absolutely beautiful. And dare I say....a tiny bit Norwegian?! ;)

I think you should visit her sometime in Norway next year Pamela--good excuse to see a beautiful country (or so I hear)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home