Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One more plug.

I know I just recently plugged my dad's blog but I was mostly kidding that time cuz he wrote something nice about me. But this time I really meant it! Need something interesting to occupy you as you procrastinate schoolwork? Intrested in life in the deep south in the 1950's? Well have I got a solution for you! See my dad grew up in Louisiana. He went to the first high school in Luisiana to be integrated in fact. Beyond having LOADS of interesting stories related to this topic he is also a phenomenal writer and one of the smartest men I know (like seriously, I'm not just being biased) so now those 2 elements are merged on his very own blog site in teh form of the first instalment of what I hope to be a detailed documentation of his life growing up in the south. Check it out if you have time. And also tell him what you think if you have time... even if you want to tell him you think he was a racist jerk (which he probably won't deny... but you probably shouldn't say anything mean or I'll hunt you down... haha, that was kind of an inside joke between me and him... MOVING ON).
By the way, I think my dad has got more air time on here than my mom, probably because he has a blog and checks/posts on my blog more, but I'd just like to state for the record that my mom is also one of the finest ladies you're likely to meet. She grew up in the mid-west though and therefore doesn't have quite as particularly amazing stories... but she's still awesome. I love my mummy.
Ai'gt, Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

Hey Pamsies wamsies, I honestly really enjoyed reading your Dads blog and totally look forward to read more!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

mummy it wasn't forced! how dare you accuse me of such things!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home