Friday, June 02, 2006

Home.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been back here. I forget things. My favorite thing about Philomath? You literally cannot go to the grocery store - or anywhere in town really - without seeing at least ONE person you know. Today I saw 3. Within 20 min of arriving in town. And there's a lot to be said for small town traffic vs. city traffic. A LOOOOOOT.
Tonight is the grad party for my liddle brudder. Tomorrow he recieves his diploma. That's right, Charles is graduating from high school! What?! How did that happen? No idea. Freakin' valdictorian too!! In the very accurate words of Karen, "But he's just a baby! Babies aren't supposed to gradute."
It's so true. So true.
Well I'd better get back to hanging crepe paper or me mum will have me 'ead!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Boo. Pammy's gone. :(
(But I ended up with a job anyway tonight, so we woudln't have actually gotten to hang out and I'm kinda stressed out now so you are most likely better off not here. Hehe.)

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do i get to see you today or tonight?

do you think people will be naked under their graduation gowns?

when are you returning to portland?

why is it up to us to verify words? is that giving us too much authority?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home