Thursday, May 18, 2006

Classes.

I registered for my fall term at Wheaton. I will be taking:
-3rd World Issues (could I be more excited about a class's content?! no.)
-Anthropology and the Modern World (also very awesome sounding)
-Spanish 201 (porque necesito a estudiar espanol mucho mas)
-OT Literature and Interpretation (always stoked for bible classes)

Looking through the remaining classes that I need to take to graduate from college... I'm pretty sure there's not a bad one in the lot. Scared spitless about the difference between Wheaton's workload and my current? Yes. Afraid I'll get totally stressed and hate life? Yes. Excited about the things I will be potentially learning? DEFINETLY.
I am very blessed indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

Word play from Mom! Now you know we have been married along time!
I am so happy that the school thing is working out so well for you. You have developed some good study habits by really applying yourself to your studies this year when you could have coasted more. I think you will do great at Wheaton. I am starting to get that jealous feeling I had when you went to Capernwray. But that is o.k., it is more than compensated by the joy I feel for my Pammy Joy!

Love,
Dad

7:11 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

You guys are so great. I love you. I'm so glad you pointed that out mom because I didn't notice it... that could be because I just woke up though and I'm not quite all there yet. Can you tell Julia to write me or call me when you next talk to her? I need her! (that's my sister who lives in Norway for all other curious parties reading this)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'msorrywhat?

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home