Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tragic and Stupendeous.

Tragic:
So... yesterday I dropped my phone in the ocean. It didn't get washed away but it sure doesn't work anymore. So I'll get a new one before too long but I am phonless till then (I really don't know if I'll be able to survive or not...) and also I don't have any numbers anymore, so just so you know - if sometime in the future I give that as a reason for not calling you... it is real, I'm not making it up.

Stupendeous:
I just got back from a youth retreat with my high school group. It was kind of a weird trip - incredibly diverse group of kids making for rather awkward group dynamics... but God really did some cool stuff. I might write more about it later, I might not, I'm still processing stuff and I'm really tired - but long story short: I am an incredibly weak vessle, even though sometimes I trick myself into thinking I'm pretty strong, it's a lie and I'm not, but God is amazingly powerful, and he can, and did, use even a weak powerless unexperienced girl like me to reach out to some very needy and very hurting students. I'm so blown away by his grace and by how he works. I'm a little overwhelmed by it, but it's wonderful.
That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

sorry about the phone I will email you my number. There is need of a phone conversatoin soon I'm sure.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home