Monday, April 24, 2006

Juicy news.

First - to Luke: Hannah said you predicted I'd do this... so although I wasn't planning to I'm thinking you are not going to post this your self so I might as well.

To eveyone else. Guess what. Luke Struckfess has a girlfriend!! And she is none-other than one of my very best friends in the whole world - Miss Hannah Margaret Dorr! I am so excited for them. They go to the same school and met last september (upon my urging both of them to find each other... though they did have a class togther and I didn't introduce them in person so I can't take as much credit as I wish I could...) and have been best friends ever since. And as of last Tuesday... it's official! Yay! I can't say enough good things about hannah, I like hardly anyone as much as I like hannah. And I really don't know what Luke has done to deserve her, but somehow I'm glad he's done it - I like them together. I'm excited about this.
Since most of you know Luke and not Hannah I'll go ahead and post this picture of her that Luke took. Sorry I don't have one of both of them - they weren't together last time I hung out with them and I was under strict orders from this one not to act like I thought something might be up (though I knew it most certainly was).
Isn't she beautiful? This picture really doesn't do her justice.

So next time you see Luke, go ahead and give him a pat on the back.


But oh no my friends. The news is not over yet! It's spring time - news is popping up all over the place. And who, you ask, does this other news concern. None other than Miss Rahel Kohli. Yep that's right, our darling Rehlly has gone and got herself a smokin' hot Swiss boyfriend. And from all accounts (namely... her's) he sounds like a real keeper. Here's a picture of them. And she wanted to be sure and note... she is wearing high heels in this picture...

I believe this is first time boyfriend/girlfriends on all counts. Oh my, spring is an exciting time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

i knew that about luke. i read between the lines on his blog, and comments from hannah, and comments from you, saying things like "i know who you're spending all your time with but aren't going to say a word"...

it takes a sly one to get one past me!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I'm very happy to hear that Rachel and Luke have found something specail in someone else.
I however have lost that same thing. Single again and it dosen't hurt any less

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, hannah is mine! I must kill Luke now...forever!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

No way. Matt Damon commented on my blog! Oh my goodness. I can now die a happy girl.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home