Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Redicovered Love.

One of my very favorite feelings within the realm of my normal life is that of rediscovering an old cd I haven't listened to for months - maybe even years - and loving it again as much as I did when I first bought it. See... I tend to listen to cds a whole WHOLE lot when I first get them, enough that I usually get sick of even the best ones after a while... and then my taste and preference shifts from genre to genre pretty frequently depending on my mood and the weather so after it is finished with it's initial enthrallment an album can be set aside and forgotten about for months (though that is not always the case of course) before I am ready to pick it back up again - sometimes I never pick them back up at all...
Today I rediscovered Good News by Modest Mouse. It's heavenly - which is in fact a rather ironic descriptor for Modest Mouse... but that's how I feel. It hit the spot - and I didn't even have to spend any money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Funny, I have been also rediscovering that album lately.
good things

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home