Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oregon Weather and Oregon Beauty

It's seriously flipping crazy. I went on the most gorgeous warm spring jog just 30 minutes ago that you can imagine and it is now pouring down rain and dark and gloomy out. Oh well, I will just be glad for the variation.
Speaking of nice weather it actually stayed nice yesterday afternoon and I had the most lovely hike up at Multnomah falls.


(I put the photos in linear order so you just took that hike with me. Note that this last one is taken from the top of the waterfall and the cement bit that you see in the upper right hand corner is the same that you're seeing in the top couple of pictures.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Béthany said...

how pretty! i'll be looking forward to seeing my personal serving of oregon beauty this summer.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Court said...

That was the most pleasant exercise I have had in sometime. Climbing up next to that waterfall with you. hehe. ciao darling

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oregon beauty and oregon SHUT UP!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

haha, who did that? luuuuuke was that you?

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home