Friday, March 24, 2006

Sam's Birthday EXTRAVAGANZA

Ok so maybe that's over doing it a little. I just wanted to use the word EXTRAVAGANZA... it makes things seem new and exciting and wonderful. Doesn't it just make you excited just reading it?
Anyway, that's beside the point. The point is that today was (actually still is) my brother Sam's 15th birthday party and I played chauffer and chaperone for 5 crazy 15 year old kids! First we went to the dollar store - they each got six bucks to spend on WHATEVER THEY WANTED which they LOVED. And second we went bowling. I scored the highest score I believe I have EVER scored bowling... I'm just going to go ahead and not say what the score was because you'll be much more impressed if you just know it was my highest... not what number that translates to.
And here's the main reason for this post: funny pictures of my brother and his friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

that's awesome. if i were your brother nad 15 i'd love you soo much for today. way to be a rockin big sis and happy birthday sam!

Ps. i love you even though you aren't my sister and i'm not a 15 year old boy. tee hee PLUS you are coming up sooon and i'm sooo stoked! Do you like that my ps is bigger than the "real" comment tee hee

9:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Awwesome. THey look like good fun. Heh - I so wished I could have picked up that snowboard from ya'll for yesterday. Ahh my snowboard is so funny.
Happy birthday brother!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home