Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Things from Today

-All Finished With Finals! Woohoo! (did pretty dang well too if I do say so myself)
-GOT A TICKET TO SIGUR ROS AT THE SCHNITZ MAY 4!! (I can barely contain my excitement. Allison and Josh A. might come too! And Hannah and Luke will be there 'cept I can't sit with them cuz they have better seats than me).
-Came home to bratwursts for dinner and 4 kinds of icecream in the fridge (nuf said)
-spent time with people I love (ie. Hannah and Luke and my family)
-Spoke on the phone with other people who I also love (Miss Rebecca Beers, Miss Allison Moody, Mr. Caleb Atkins, and later Mr. Josh Atkins)
-Read Prufrock aloud to Allison and to each of my parents separately (it's my current obsession, you can ask me later if you want to know what I mean and don't already).
-Read pages and pages Harry Potter Six guilt free with no homework hanging over my head. (wow, think that was my first public admission. Yes, it is true. I have crossed over to the dark side. You can blame Allison).
-Shared a mango with my brother Sam.

3 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Happy For You

9:31 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

my name is mango.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Muaaahaaahahaha!!! Yaaa happy!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home