Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring Break Part 2 Pictures.

Schnake siblings snowboard in serene surroundings.


This picture serves the purpose of displaying A) the hat I made for Jenny and B) Jenny's oh-so-cute boyfriend Bjorn. Sadly I have no actual pictures of Jenny from Canada this weekend but... so goes life...
Magen and I at White Rock. Mmmm... I love White Rock, so pretty. Ate at Little India, Yum. I love Megan. Look how long her hair is eh?!
Dejavou - No I didn't take this picture on May 2, 2005 at Cinque Terra, I took it April 29th 2006 at White Rock. The world is pretty in many places.
Uummm, sorry Brit, this is the only picture I got of you... but she's so dang hot and awesome I just couldn't leave her out of the mix! Had a lovely night chatting with my darling T-hof roomie Brittany. Aw, she's so beautiful in so many ways!

And Finally we have Caleb Waleb at his bachelor pad. I love Bellingham but even more than that I love Atkins. I think Bellingham without any Atkins would be like San Diego without any sunshine. Such a lovely family.

That's it for pictures. Sorry for the random comments below them, can you tell I'm a little tired? Lots of driving. I think I was on the road for a total of 22 hours in the past week and a half. Nice. I know I didn't see everyone up in that area, I'm sorry, I really wish I could have... stinking Time always cuts off beautiful things... but what would we have without it I guess.
I don't think my words will make sense for much longer. I'm not sure they do now. Better go to bed. Kisses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

*tear* this is me being sad that you didn't tell me you were coming! i missed out on some pamela i think...sad day.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I know Janice! I am so sorry! But Allison said you were probably coming down to Seattle and I knew I wasn't going to have time to get into Vancouver so I just stayed in the Langley area... you were too busy to come weren't you? And once I found out you weren't going to Seattle I didn't have your number. I know I'm a bad person. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Yes, Canada. I love it alll.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home