Thursday, April 20, 2006

Look at what the dog dragged in.

Ok she didn't drag him... she just found him. I've seriously never seen my dog so excited... or my mom for that matter... (jk mom). Yesterday my dog found THIS in our front driveway.

Friends, meet Victor - our brand new fully grown TURTLE. Just awoken from hybernation we're guessing... either that or just escaped from some kid's cage... who would have thought though, right there in our own front yard... a turtle.
I like living in the country... or I guess technically I don't anymore... but I like that my parents still do at least!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

YAY Turtles...they're rad in pictures and as stuffed animals and such but when you own one they aren't so cute. we had one like htat size, raised it from a wee pup and dang it stunk. my bro took it to his house, praise be! and now michalangelo lives comfortably in a heated large pond being feed feeder fish and pellets and all sorts of delicious turtle crap!

11:46 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

Victor..what a good name for a turtle. and it looks like a Victor too. whoever named him sure did a good job. have fun with your new pet! he's cute.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Justin N said...

what do you feed that thing?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Court said...

We had a turtle growing up his name was rocky

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home