Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Problem

So by now I'm well enough that I could at least attend my Spanish class tomorrow - and I REALLY need to because it's a 5 day/ week class so that means I've already missed 3 of them.
Problem? Well... I'm kind of stuck at my parent's house in Philomath, becuase being well enough to go to one 50 minute class doesn't translate to being well enough to drive 2 hours up the freeway to get back to Portland. So here I am... still at my parents house... just well enough to be bored and just sick enough to be stuck.
The good news is... that well known healer - time should solve this problem before too long.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Come baack come baaaack!
:(

9:45 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Yeah.... but it meant you had time to talk to me.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I find more and more how intentional God is. It was so rad - frustrated as I was at having to stay in Philomath for another night it turned out to be for the best. My brother needed me - and that hardly EVER happens!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

i might not be going to macchu picchu anymore. plans change so rapidly here in Ecuador....they seem to be the only htings that do! oh well. I'm glad things worked out in the end, pam.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home