Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nothing in particular.

Today I was having lunch with some friends from church and I was totally out of the loop because I don't do myspace. They're all talkin' about it - looking up each other's myspaces on jason's palm pilot... and all I could do is haughtily claim my superior statis as a blogger NOT a myspacer. It was enough to make me consider giving in to the temptation. But then I was done considering it. NEVER.

It's been so nice and sunny all week. Does a soul good.

Jenny was in town yesterday. It was so lovely. I took her to the airport this morning and now she is in the air flying to Guatamala. I love Jenny so much. She is a kindred spirit. Also - I took her to Urban Outfitters and just so happened to find the PERFECT dress for Chaz and BB's wedding. Yessss.

If you've ever had questions about Romans 9 (which basically means if you've ever READ Romans 9) my pastor gave a real good sermon on it this morning. It's a chapter I spent some serious time struggling with last year and it was very very encouraging because Rick's sermon basically led to the very same place I had come to on my own about 8 months ago. I shouldn't say "come to on my own" but you know what I mean. I love the Holy Spirit. If you're interested you can listen to it if you go to www.imagodeicommunity.com and then find I think "sermons" or "this weeks sermon" and you can download it. I know I mention this pretty often but I just really really appreciate his gift for teaching and I always want to share it with people!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

Bloggers rule. MySpace drools.

Dad

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

I am one of them, I must say...I have fallen. Although, I must say that I didn't feel as low when I saw Josh had given in to. Suddenly, it wasn't as trashy knowing that the Schrecksters would join.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruler's rule. drooler's drool.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you didn't fall into the my space temptations. I have found out by many teens that they are getting into real trouble by this site. So you amde the right choice to stay out of it. PJ

5:32 PM  
Blogger luke said...

what the deuce, pamry. why am i not in your links! HUH?! Out. Rageous. this is goodbye. goodbye pamela.

6:50 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

thanks Pam i really apperciate what you said. when people don't say anything at all it makes me feel like no one cares.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home