Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oreo

Yesterday I...
-Aced my history midterm on very little sleep.
-Raised my voice at a teacher for the first time in my life.
-Drove all the way to Philomath and back (2 hours each way).
-Got a new cell phone, which is a lot of fun.
-Fell down while long boarding and got some wicked scrapes.
-Did DQ with Hannah Bannana, I love still doing stuff we did together in middle school.

Today I...
-Forgot my coffee at home and nearly died in Spanish class because of it.
-Wasted 2 hours when I should have done homework but didn't feel like it.
-Will dance my heart out for 3 hours.
-Will love on some girls at youth group.
-Get to see Joshy!

Tomorrow I will...
-Hang out with Josh and Allison
-Get my hair cut (just trimmed a little... it's still growing long)
-Hopefully see Brent (eh Brent? I can't today. I'll call you tonight.)
-FLY TO VIRGINIA!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

HAVE FUN IN VIRGINIA!! YAY!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

is it the wedding? i´ve lost track. lost touch.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Have a fun at the wedding tell everyone that I love them and give rebecca a girl crush kiss for me.
And tell her to have lots of sex çause it's fun.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

courtnay, in all the posts i have read from you, they all somehow include sex. respect.
pam, call me im bored out of my freaken mind. but dont leave a message on the phone cuz i cant get it.
have fun darling!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home