Sunday, May 08, 2005

Pam and Jenny and the Alps

Ok, it wouldn't really be fair to Jenny if the only picture ya'll saw of her was dressed as a futuristic version of Paula Abdull... so this is a picture of us when we went on a trip to Hallstadt - a near by little town which is home to the oldest salt mine in the world. It's been a blast to have Jenny here. It's really cool that she gets to have a real picture of where I live and meet my friends and everything so she won't be quite so bored when I chatter on about it back home. Jenny just finished a semester abroad in Lithuania and is spending 3 weeks travelling before going home. Isn't she just cute as a button?! Aw. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

This picture of you and Jenny in the mountains is somehow one of my very favorites of all. It is because I know how much you love each other and love God. I see all that love beaming out in front of spectacular mountains that remind us how much God loves us. And I see my daughter that reminds me of how much God loves me to give me such a gift in his infinite grace. Well it's just sort of a major love infusion

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home