Sunday, May 29, 2005

Summer Days

Can I just express my love for the sunshine here real quick?! OH MY GOSH! It's about 90-95 round here. We're been sitting around and loving it. Today I went for a hike and I watched a movie (against the rules, BAD PAM) and drank coffee and it's soooo hot! It feels like summer which = good. So I thought I'd write about things I like about summer back home, or just in general. So here they are - my top ten favorite things about summer in no particular order... just as I think of them.
1) Playing in water - preferably sprinklers or a slip 'n slides or waterballoons... cuz that's just plain child-like but any water will do.
2) Bar-B-Q chicken... and how the air always smells of Bar-B-Q around town.
3) Smothies from Paul's place
4) Driving with the windows down and doing that wave thing with my hand out the window.
5) Going on picnics. Any picnic but it is definetly at least 10 times better if an actual picnic basket is included.
6) Floating down the river on inter-tubes... especially mill creek.
7) Being outside when it's dark and yet still warm.
8) Playing frisbee
9) Longboarding on the waterfront in Corvallis (after dark so the cops don't bother you... mwahahaha, I am soooo bad-ass)
10) NO SCHOOL!!! (Duh).

yeah, ok maybe that doesn't cover the whole spectrum of my top ten favorite things if I really sat and devote thought to it but they're good enough for being right off the top of my head. Hope you are all having lovely weather wherever you are in the world as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My Top Five Favorite Things About This Summer:
1. Pamela comes home
2. Pamela comes home
3. Pamela comes home
4. Pamela comes home
5. Pamela comes home

Love,

Dad

9:57 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

yay, no school. only a week left.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home