Saturday, May 21, 2005

I couldn't resist - I had to post this picture as well. This is my little friend Julia who I've shown a picture of before. She dressed up for the premere as a little Austrian charmer (she's actually a little American charmer) so I let her wear my flower wreath because it just doesn't get cuter than that. One of my favorite parts of the whole evening was when they were still setting up for the "after party" after we all watched star wars (no not the new one but the 1st one made) which included much dancing and fun and so everyone was outside and they were playing some Dave Matthews while they set up - I went in with Julia cuz it was cold out and she (being a little ballerina) danced around the floor like a little fairy. So cute! I joined her for a bit but just couldn't match her uninhibited grace. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home