Sunday, May 08, 2005

This is my outreach team. We're a choir (the first I've ever been in) and we go sing in churches and hospitals. This sunday we went to a church and did the service for them. Our leader, Tobi, who very seriously looks like one of my brother's GI Joe dolls in human form, gave the sermon in German (and I could actually understand the gist of what he was saying!) and my roommate Dawn gave her testimony and we sang songs in English and sometime even in German. It's fun. It's cool to be able to serve God in ministry at the same time as taking in so much in lectures and whatnot. We really are kind of the Vontrap family too... we always sing Doe a Deer to warm up and we travell around the Austrian Alps singing. What more could you ask for? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home