Sunday, May 08, 2005

This photo of a shrine to "St. Barbara" was taken in honor of my mother - the real St. Barbara. Seriously - no offense to others of you out there with mothers but I'm pretty sure we could, or should, all agree that mine is really the best. She's an amazing cook, really good looking, the biggest prayer warrior I've probably met, HI-LARIOUS, a children's bible teacher, and over all just the best mom I could dream up. If I'm half the woman that she is when I grow up I'll be a great lady indeed! I actually mean that too... I'm not just saying it. Happy Mothers Day mummy! I miss you and I love you and make sure the other kids are super sweet to you today. Have Charles give you a big hug and Julia give you a back massage from me. Once again - I love you and you're the best! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home