Saturday, May 14, 2005

This is the group I went to Vienna with. Just in case anyone still doesn't recognize them it is (left to right) Rebecca, me, Papa (his real name's David but we all call him Papa... props to J for that one), Chaz, and Rahel. He had wild and crazy times (in the most legal and safe way possible of course) in Vienna. We're at the fountain of a big mannor house in this picture. The night prior to this picture was taken sleeping out under the stars on a little grassy knoll in a residential part of the city. Good times were had by all.  Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,
Just in case you were wondering, I look at your blog a lot. I check every day to see if there are new posts. I love the whole idea of being able to see sort of a diary with pictures. It is so cool. Mostly I am just playing around with my own blog to see what I can do with it. I could put a lot of interesting stuff in it about stuff I have done in life, but then it wouldn't be fit for public consumption. I'm thinking about telling what it was like growing up in the deep south half a century ago, but it would mostly be just for my own amusement.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Oh do do! I love hearing about what it was like back then. It's actually really interesting for people to hear. Whenever I've told people stuff you've told me they were very interested. You know cuz we learn all about that in school - I must have gone over it like several times in different grades - but it's always rad to hear first hand. If not on your blog you should write about it somewhere. I like your picture. Now my friends who look at my blog can see how studly you are.

12:11 AM  
Blogger The Dorrs said...

hey. have y'all been to the schunbrunn (sp) palace yet? it's like the coolest place ever.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

This picture was taken at Schonbrunn. Duh... ;-)

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home