Monday, June 06, 2005

We had the ever amazing Tauernhof talent show last friday night. It ranged from the awesome to the hilarious to the slightly disturbing. This skit was hillarious it was called "people with shirts on their heads" which involved this group of people jumping around making shrill noises and acting out different things like bacon frying, raindrops falling, or the destruction of the rain forest. My own personal contribution to the talent show I don't have a picture of to post on here because we recorded it on my camera - basically I learned the entire dance from Napoleon Dynamite and preformed it fully costumed and fully serious. Personal pat on the back for not cracking a smile the whole dance and for remembering all the moves - other than that all the credit goes to John Heder for making up by far the funniest dance I personally have ever preformed. You know he was actually just freestyling all of that in the movie? Amazing. It was quite complicated to learn! So yeah - that was fun. Good times were had by all... or at least most... I hope all... but I guess I can't say for sure cuz I didn't actually ask every single person if they had a good time or not... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home