Saturday, September 03, 2005

Warning

Warning to all Windows Applications users! (I refuse to use the term PC... as if macs aren't personal computers?!) DO NOT under any circumstances download iTunes 4.9 Seriously, don't do it. I have just had one of the worst days of my life thanks to the friendly pc sabotaging people down at Apple. I can't express the depth of my frustration. It got into my system and froze everything so that it moves at about 50 times or more slower speed. Even when I have deleted all conceivable traces of the program. Yes I am sure it was the program and no it was not a user error... I am sure of this because thinking it was a user error I tried to reinstall it after it had screwed me over the first time and then discovered half way through I had done everything right the first time and it was the program that was the problem so I stopped the installation but then that screwed it up even more because there is no simple procedure for removing it from my hard-drive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are the chances, that when you are in virginia that we could meet up? will it be harrisonburg or virgnia beach? i could come over..
heidi

8:42 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I removed that comment becuase it had my cell number on it. But if you want my cell number you should ask me. I will give it to you. Just not on a publicly shared internet site.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home