Saturday, June 10, 2006

Allison and Pamela time.

Ever so sophisticated, Allison Joy and Pamela Joy embarked on their final outing as roommates - starting with crepes and hashbrowns (who cares if they're allowed together or not. we're rebels) at a nice lil' American style diner, with conversation revolving mostly around hair styles. Then on to the art museum where many intelligent and informative comments were made about various pieces of art. And finally to a hip-and-trendy west side bakery for delicious chocolate croissants.



Oh yes, ever so sophisticated.

I don't know what I'll do without her.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eres como un sueño que no recordamos, pero que nos hace despertar alegres".
Agrégame al Messenger: jfrancisco70@hotmail.com
francisco

5:31 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

SICK Dog Eat DOG! sophistication at it's finist ;)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pam you always pick the perfect photo for your profile!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

thanks linda!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

wow francisco, that's romantic. but only in spanish, in english, it would definitely be corny.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Court said...

How is it possible that I could love two people so much and never see them. URRRRGH! Yes Pam I am know an adult as scary as that is to admit. And I have credit. Scary. I hope to see you sometime before the pearl gates.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

I have been blessed all year long by knowing that you and Allison were roomies. I am kind of sad to think that might really be your last outing for quite a while!

Dad

8:03 PM  
Blogger Justin N said...

honestly, it makes me wicked jealous every time I see you guys hanging out. that's just flippin COOL that you two capers get to see eachother all the time! (and NEXT YEAR!! woo hoo!! Wheaton!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home