Monday, June 06, 2005

Beautiful Shladming. This is the down where I live at dusk. This is what you see when walking out the front door and you turn left... given it happens to be a gorgeous night with a beautiful pink sky. I took this picture while going on a "date" with my dear friend Jimmy Haring. I love being a girl - it means that boys pay for your ice cream even if they're just taking you out to ask advice about what to do about another girl they like. Heck yeah. Free ice cream. I'll tell you just about anything you want for that! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

Thanks for the great new posts. I sure wish there was a tape of your Napoleon Dynamite dance! I bet you were awesome. I was so inspired when I heard about it, that I watched the entire movie yesterday. I realized that in many, many ways I really was Napoleon Dynamite when I was about 14. In fact, the whole thing is very real to me when I watch it. Only now it is hilarious, but when I was living it, it was tedious and agonizing. I'm going to post by the Dachau picture too!.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Daddy - the good news is there IS a tape of the dance. I used my didgital camera to have Rahel record it with. And even better I'll be home in less than 2 weeks when you can watch it! Heck yes.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

oooh. jimmy likes someone? I really need to catch up on all the gossip.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home