Saturday, July 16, 2005

MARRIAGE!

Hey! My sister got married today! It was awesome! Kind of emotional and tiring - but beautiful and wonderful as well. I am so excited. Now she's gone. Yay for her!! Do not fear - I will soon post many pictures with supplementary comments - but being that I don't have them yet I felt that this was important enough news to warrant a non-picture post... although I do try to avoid them in general.
Yay for Julia and Viggo! Yay for weddings! and Yay for it all being over!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Hi Pam.... I'm sure you looked fab on your sister wedding day in the dress from Rome. uh good memories. I missed you this weekend but I do understand that your sister's wedding rates a little higher on the to do list. Love you honey.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home