Monday, June 20, 2005

Back in the USA

Hey! This is going to be quick because according to my body clock it's like 6:45am or something... athough around here it's like 9:45 pm, which is good because it is now a normal and good time for me to go to bed... so I'm going to do that. but that's boring. Change of subject. So here I am back in the USA. Home sweet home... kind of... yeah, it's weird. I almost freaked on a plane a little but God gave me some actually quite amazing reminders and words just for me in just my normal bible reading which I popped open just before landing. So good. But yeah you can pray for me of course and know - especially as a toarchbearers students but many others as well - I actually have been praying for you too (probably... unless you're some random person searching people's blogs then... well there I just prayed for you as well) and um that's about all I can say for now or I might die because I'm just THAT tired. Much love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Welcome home. It'll be hard. Let me know if I can help. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh my baby. The only reason I didn't freak on the plane was because I had Josh and Liana with me until Washington DC. Thank God for them. Umm...so we should hang out and reminisce about Capers for hours and you need to tell me all about these people with shirts on their heads. Yeah. Call me!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home