Saturday, July 02, 2005

Who says money can't buy happiness?!

Yay... my daddy's so sweet and so I am so happy. I've been tempting myself by going to Boarders this past week, although I don't have any money, and listening to all the cds I want... which there are about 47 of. Somehow just about every band/artist I seriously listen to seems to have come out with a new album in the last 6 months that I've been gone. it's crazy! So I cheated and used my parents money to buy a Shins album about a week ago... then last night I again justified buying the new U2 album cuz I knew my dad would like it... so I thought it might be ok to spend his money on it... Well so I was feeling pretty happy having 2 new cds... but still inwardly yearing for several others, and my dad took my sister and I to breakfast this morning and I made some comment about how there were all these new cds I wanted and I didn't have any money... and that sweet dear man reached in his wallet and pulled out a $50 gift cirtificate to Boarders he'd gotten from work and gave it to my sister and I to split! So fun. So my sister and I went in and I was able to hook her up with a cd that she really liked and also got the new Coldplay and the new White Stripes. Ah, so happy. And so I have come to the conclusion that money really can buy happiness just as long as you use it to buy music.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

How's the new Coldplay?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Eh... it's alright but is sounds so much like their other albums... which I guess is to be expected but I'm in the mood for something a little more... different.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Actually I changed my mind on that last comment. I love the new coldplay. It's my favorite of my 4 new cds. It just took me a while to get to know it.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home