Wednesday, August 03, 2005

God is good. I promise.

First of all, is my blog showing up all weird to anyone else or is that just for me? I'm getting random doubles of this pictures. Not really sure what the deal is there...
Anyway, I just got back from adventuring around Mexico. It was an adventure to be sure. I shall write about it more at a later date, preferably when I can post pictures as well but I can't do that right now because my computer is dead and it's very sad. So yeah, all I will say for now is that God is good all the time, even when your van breaks down in east LA and you lose track of 10 high schoolers you're in charge of. Or when it breaks down again in Tijuana and you run out of water to give your kids, or when you get pushed back 2 days on building a house for a poor mexican family and so you have to work double hard to catch up. Yes even then he is good. He is very good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Still traveling around the world huh? Me, too. My next exotic destination is Portland, OR in four days. Will you be around.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Heck yes I will my dearest Southern Brotha (it kind of rhyms with a Southern accent... like maybe an Alabaman accent or something)I'll definetly come and see you at any juncture which allison lets me ;-)Love you lots and I'm soooo totally excited to see you!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home