Monday, September 05, 2005

Stuff that bugs me.

In honor of my dear friend Marty's 21st birthday (I don't know why I'm using inside jokes from camp since no one from camp reads this but oh well) I shall now take an exerpt from the Marty and Melvin show (the late night show from camp, hosted by Makenzie who's birthday it actually is today... don't try to follow... just enjoy the segment) and do my very own segement of "Stuff that bugs me."
1. Space Travel. - I'm sorry but think about it - it's a completely USELESS, other than to satisfy our curiousity, waste of government recources, and my tax paying dollars (well not actually MY tax paying dollars as of now... since I don't work and therefore am not taxed... but still). How many of our nations problems could be solved if we took the millions of govermental funding put into this program and reallocated them?! The budget defecit, education funding, welfare, international aide for goodness sake! Man, that really bugs me.

2. Milk. It's disgusting - just look at what it comes out of.

3. Women's facial hair. It's not the fact that they grow it that bugs me... it's the laziness of not doing anything about it. If guys can shave their whole faces every day in a society where it would be acceptable for them to have facial hair should they so desire, why can't these women take the 15 seconds twice a week to deal with those scraggaly little hairs on their chins! That bugs me man.

4. Avril Lavigne. The song skaterboy. Nuff said. - I don't want to hear any rebuttles to this one. If you rebut I will no longer be your friend.

5. When people say "alls", as in "Alls we've gotta do here is give her a bit of a jump and she should be up and runnin' in no time." People from Bellfountain say alls. I'm sorry if you say it, it's not the people I dislike, merely the word, you are merely a product of your culture.

6. iTunes 4.9 and spending 3 FULL days trying to get if off my stinking computer only to STILL have problems. Oooo, don't get me started. That REEEEEAALLY bugs me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you email me your number again? -heidi

8:54 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

i am going to really sympathize with these. (well, not the milk one). itunes pissed me off, too, so i deleted it. and alls? arrrrg. for goodness' sake people.
and most of all: avril. AHHHHHH. :angry face:

9:00 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

In response to Avril can I just say that... well... ya know...

Yeah, I got nothin'

10:41 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

amen to all of those except the milk. you think udders are disgusting? need i remind you of the time you sucked spinal fluid out of the backbone of a chicken at lunch one time? i almost barfed. but avril. she is annoying. she's like britney spears she just refuses to admit it. and SPACE TRAVEL is so stupid they don't do anything i mos def agree with that one. and itunes is dumb. it didn't give me problems it just doesn't play smoothly, skips a lot. grrr. but thing that doesn't piss me off and in fact make me really happy? PAMELA JOY SCHNAKE.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home