Monday, December 26, 2005

mostly for Courtnay

Guess what I got for Christmas? That is right! Season 3 of Gilmore Girls! I have officially watched 8 episodes in the last 2 days. Pathetic I know... I just needed this lil spurt to get it out of my system... and also I'm sick and didn't have much else to do, except draw and listen to Johnny Cash and Rufus Wainwright which I also did pleanty of. Oh, and also Rori and Jess have finally gotten together so I needent wait in anticipation for that any more (if you ask me the kid shouldn't date either Dean OR Jess cuz she's only 17 and they're both deeply flawed... but hey what kind of a TV show would that be?!). So I just thought the world should know. Gilmore Girls and my laptop computer and back together again. And the peasants rejoiced.
(makes me miss you Court, and Diana and Sophie and Rahel and Lisa too).
P.S. no dispairaging comments of any kind are allowed on this post. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

gah i STILL haven't seen past season three at all. grrr. this makes janice angry. perhaps sometime i'll have to borrow some gilmore girls...they are so fantastic. i love them. no lie.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pamela,

This is not meant to be disparaging, it is just a fact:
I have no clue what "The Gilmore Girls" is or is like. I hope you and your friends have a really great "reunion" ! I just flashed on how great it will be when we are all together at the great reunion in heaven!

Dad

4:05 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Ha! Take THAT Brent! Don't say I didn't warn you!

7:08 PM  
Blogger karin said...

don'e ashamed. gilmore girls are the best. i wish my family loved me enough to give me dvds.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Court said...

We didn't even watch and episode with you. Ohhhh .... I will see you again hopefully soonish.
love you honey

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home