Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Birthday Mummy!



So... this isn't quite what she looks like now... this is more like 24 years ago... but she's still pretty smokin'... for an old lady anyway ;-). Just kidding, 49's not THAT old... Seriously though, I have always felt that it's really not fair how cool... and how pretty... my mom is. I mean she should really be only half as cool and we could share the rest of that coolness with like 100 other moms and they'd all come out pretty dang good... but as it is... I get it all to myself, well me and my 3 siblings at least! She's the kind of mom that all my friends (who live nearby) know and like. They always used to tell me, "your mom is so cool!" But not in the really sweet little church lady way... more like in the funny comfortable awesome and a little weird way. Like when I'm acting kind of goofy is usually when people tell me I remind them of my mom.

Ah... mummy! I love you more than I can ever stretch my arms wide to show! Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bulthuis said...

I know this is a day late, but since she's been gone (relaxing at the beach, lucky!) i think it's ok to still say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. SCHNAKE!!!

Thank you for the friendship, your home, and even being a mom in my life the last 5 years...and thank you the humor!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plamea:

You are one sweet daughter. Thanks for: the birthday breakfast in bed, waking up the boys, cleaning up, the hip new scarf, and for saying such nice things about yer old mom.

love, me

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home