Thursday, December 01, 2005

Siiiggghhhh

One thing about being a little obessive compulsive (not as in the disorder, only as in the personality) is that I can't handle stuff like not being able to find stuff - not as bad as my dad can't handle it... he has the disorder... it just bugs me a lot. So anyway, thank the LORD I have found that website! And not through my own meathods either - nope, I was looking through some papers to find something else entirely and bada bing - there was a printed copy of that web-page with a nice little address to it down at the bottom. Bada boom, checked it out and there it was! I don't know if the Lord strategically caused that to happed (it WAS like right while I was having quiet time...) or if it was basically coincidental but either way I am very thankful and very relieved!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

hey hot stuff...so at my house, there is a queen size bed. on one side is me. on the other side is courtnay. there's a wee space in the middle there that's perfect for a girl i know named Pamela. and plus my mom is super cool. let me know.

11:14 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

hey Pammy, you or/and anyone else can stay with me as well. i have room now, we live in a 3 bedroom house instead of our 2 bedroom apartment. part of my mother's inticement to get me to move was that i could have people stay with me. so yeah there's the invite. boys are welcome too, we aren't sexist (for Danny's sake).

11:52 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Cool, thank you girls! I'll talk to Danny and get back to you!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

congradulations

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home