Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I know it's rather cliche' to post on a holiday like this, but I don't care. I LOVE Thanksgiving! It's quite possibly my favorite holiday. I mean... Christmas is great... but there is rarely stuffing. I love stuffing, I love turkey (dark meat please!), I love mashed potatoes, I love rolls, I love green bean cassorole, I love apple pie! I love gathering with the Holtons and our family, just the same way every year since I was 4 or 5. I love thinking of all of the things I am thankful for. I love conucopias (how DO you spell that?) and corn-husk dolls, and little kids dressed in paper costumes of pilgrims and indians that they made at school. I love fancy table settings - using our chrystal goblets and cloth napkins. I even enjoy peeling potatoes with my mom. And finally I LOVE the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!
Thank you God for for Thanksgiving!
I hope all of you are having a WONDERFUL one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pammy,
We love you guys and had a great day today. It was wonderful to have our "girls" home this year. It was fun indoctrinating someone new to our traditional Thanksgiving carol.
Love ya,
the other barb

10:23 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home