Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another has joined our force!

Brothers and Sisters of the blogging community I would now like you to raise your glasses in celebration and acceptance of the newest member of the Capernwray Blogging Community - Mr. BRENT POTTER! That's right this fiiiine specimin of God's creation who you will see to your right here (no not me, HIM) is all geared up and ready to take the blogging world by storm. To welcome our newest brother into the fold please visit http://brentsufrypan.blogspot.com/
Thank you and Goodnight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

you re silly

4:59 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

can I just say brent sort of freaks me out in this picture...sort of like a young jean cluade van damme meets greaser meets not the brent we know and love potter...hahah great pic though

11:52 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

ps...i'm sad i have not made it back onto your links pamala. * i shall cry myself to sleep!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

bah ha i spelt pamela wrong...cuz i usually spell it PAMMY! ...yes I'm getting tired. yes i'll go to bed soon mamma Pam.

11:55 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Man, my two-time Capernhof Roomie has joined the fun! This is too good. About time Brentsu!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home