Friday, October 28, 2005

jumping bandwagons and the like

Aight, FINNALLY my computer is up and running again - it's literally been MONTHS now. Anyway, in celebration of this blessed event I downloaded skype. My user name is the same as my e-mail PamelasJoy. Let me know what yours are and I'll add you on. Or just add me and then it will ask if I want to let you or not and if I do then I will ;-)
Isn't it great that he's back(my computer that is)! Ah Leonardo, how I have missed you. (that's Leonardo as in the blue nija turtle, not so much the artist or the actor. Though maybe a little bit the actor once I thought of it... he IS pretty dreamy.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Mama Pam. That's what your profile pic says to me.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home