Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank you Daveo!!!


While those of you who did not live in England may be asking yourselves, "What the heck are Pamela and Allison doing. Are they really doing drugs?!" those of you who did live there will know exactly what is going on here. A phenomenon which far surpasses drug use (I assume) - the proper eating of penguins!! That's right PENGUINS! Daveo, bless his lil pea pickin heart, sent us penguins direct from England! We were giddy and extatic and lost no time in making cups of tea so that we could eat them. And it was delicious I tell you what! And it will be again when I eat another one tonight! We decided it was an event of too great importance not to document with photographs. He also sent us those wonderful little choclately oatmeally creations known as Hobnobs, my personal favorite biscut.

3 Comments:

Blogger emelina said...

it is so weird to see all these pictures of you living in alli's house.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Sometimes it's pretty weird to BE living in Ally's house. I'll be walking around in the kitchen or whatever and be all "wait a minute, this isn't my house this is Ally's house! why am I here?" except it is my house... I live here. Weird. Also weird that this post didn't recieve any responses from Capernwrayers. Real weird. Ally and I always try to predict which posts will get responses and thought this one would for sure! Just goes to show - we're pretty smart but not quite as smart as we think we are sometimes... but most of the time we are...

10:10 PM  
Blogger Court said...

just so you can be right pam, i will comment. My friend sharon and I did the hot coco and penguin's this last weekend. We even made the hot coco with milk so if you let it sit it got the skin on it. So gross.... such good memories.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home