Monday, October 24, 2005

Breathing deeply.

Since 11:45 this morning I have been breathing deeply. As if to compensate for the shallow breaths required by the heavy weight sitting on my chest for the past couple of weeks. Finally the last of them has been lifted and am free to breath as deeply as I wish for at least a couple days before my next round of midterms begins. I had three in a row plus a speech plus the deadline for my lengthy Wheaton College application hanging over my head for the past week and a half or so, plus several other assignments and a speech. Well 2 of the 3 midterms were completed last friday but the worst one was my Spanish midterm today at 11, now this too has passed. I got my application finished and turned in yesterday. Ah, I feel like I'm finally alive again. Plus it helps that the sun is out today.
The Lord is good to me. And so I thank the Lord. For giving me the things I need... the sun and the rain and the apple trees. The Lord is good to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

psh...i had five in a row. that was weird. but they're done. hooray for breathers from midterms! hope you have a great day pamela.

6:44 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Way to go for sticking in there.
Hey, I didn't know you were applying to Wheaton! I'm currently applying to Moody! We'd be like 45minutes away from each other. It's a possibility, but who knows...

1:11 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

Wheaton?

wow! You could do it, though :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

wheaton!? You're moving farther away not closer! Silly silly girl. But freakin' eh, wheaton that's awesome. I'd go there if it weren't in american coinage.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home