Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What's in a name?

Ok, I'm not sure I should post this because it catches me being extremely boring, to say the least, but here's the deal. I was waiting for something to download and it was taking a while so I was like hm, what shall I do? So I googled a couple of my friend's names. Then I googled my own name "Pamela Joy Schnake" and get this - I'm not the only one! Not only that but this other one was born Sep. 10, 1958 and I was born Sep. 12, 1985. Coincidence?!Well yeah probably... but seriously though, how many Pamela's do you know? Then how many Schnake's do you know? Then factor in a third element of a middle name... it's just weird. I'm going to have to hunt her down and reclaim my title.

2 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Wow! That's amazing!
I did my name too.
Now would you ever think there would be another Daveo Quo Wern Ho???
Apparently there's a guy wanted by the FBI and CIA for all sorts of monkey business.
The really bizarre thing is that he is also Chinese and lives in Kent, England!! Actually it says here that he is currently supposed to be residing at my home address!
What are the chances...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You're still one of a kind to me.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home