Saturday, October 29, 2005

My brothers are criminals!

The following is an actual sherrif's report from my home county, Benton County.

Compiled from police reports by Corvallis Gazette-Times reporter Jennifer Nitson BENTON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE OCT. 21, 2005
NINJA MISCHIEF — 1:50 p.m. Five males, ages 14 to 17, were seen running through the halls of Alsea High School, 301 S. Third St., wearing black Ninja-style clothing. Carrying a video camera, the boys ran through the boy’s locker room and tried to get into the music room, but the door was locked. They then fled the school in a green mini-van. Later in the day, one of the boys called the sheriff’s office to say that he and his friends were the elusive Ninja videotapers. He reportedly said he knew this was not OK but that he did not realize that when they ran through the school. All five boys were arrested on accusations of criminal trespassing at Philomath High School, 2054 Applegate St., on Wednesday. Each wrote and signed a statement apologizing for his involvement in the incident.

Yes, 2 of those males were in fact my 2 little brothers, and the mini-van belongs to my family. So my brothers have to go to court for running around in and filming at Alsea High School (Alsea is this TINY mountain town near us that we always make fun of for being inbred and what not - and like they REALLY are, there are about 3 main families in town and they're ALL related. They make Philomath look like a big city) without permission to get footage for one of the kid's school projects for Philomath High about growing up in Alsea. It's all totally rediculous cuz all 5 of these guys are totally good kids, sisterly bias aside, who really didn't do anything wrong at all except exercise a little poor judgement and it's getting all blown up into this big deal and they like have to go to court and probably do community service and stuff. Rediculous as it is I still think it's pretty much hilarious and laugh heartily at every update my parents give me on the matter, they laugh too when they're not busy pretending like it's a serious matter. My brothers are criminals! I hope Wheaton doesn't find out about this... they probably wouldn't admit me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

YES Your younger brothers are now my new heroes. *go ninja go ninja GO!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home