Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm Romans.

You Are Romans
You are Romans.

Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by

I feel that's pretty accurate for me. Also would explain why I like Romans so much. You guys should try this... personality quizzes are always fun, and even better when they're Christian! Yay for cheesey Christian culture!
BTW yes, I realize I'm posting a lot today and yesterday. The reason is simple: I have hulled myself up in my room all weekend to study for 2 midterms at the beginning of next week and this is pretty much my only contact with the outside world... besides being a good way to procrastinate a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

i was romans too. yay!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home