Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just checking...

So you all know don't you that you didn't need to download skype to talk to each other because you can just use MSN to do the exact same thing and we all mostly have that already? I mean, skype is cool and all... but yeah, not so much necessary. My brother in law informed me of that and I was like, oh yeah, duh. You can use it to call real telephones though... but then it's not free anymore. Anyway, that's all I've got for today . I'm sick and in bed and bored/boring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

well some of us don't have msn. And we do like free stuff even if we don't really need it.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Sad day sorry you are sick honey

8:43 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Actually, Mac users can't do it on MSN, so that's me out. And Ben and Schrecky doubled, and Courtnay, don't you have a Mac?
Hmm. I may be wrong on this one, but it doesn't matter. Skype still kicks the buttocks.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home