Saturday, November 26, 2005

Caleb came to visit!

Oh how I love my dear dear brother Caleb. And also my dear dear brother Danny at who's house he was staying! And oh how I love Allison and Jelly-Belly Janelly!! And oh HOW wonderful was yesterday!!! God is so good! Amazing how quickly these friendship fall right back into place.

First me and the boys played: We played at value village, we played pool, and we played the game of Life.


The Janell and Allison joined us for pizza and coffee and things REALLY got interesting...


Oh goodness... I am truly blessed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

SO.....JEALOUS right now. but in a loving way. my pamela...we need to skype. i have not talked to you personally at all in months. since we both got sunburned in the summer. i want you, i need you, oh baby, oh baby. skype me! we should hang out. and you better come to the reunion. i love you darling. so much.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Court said...

I love you and I hope to see you all on New Years

7:50 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Pam.... skype date? this week sometime.
maybe tuesday night?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

I am truly blessed by you my dearest Pamela Joy. Thank you. love you OH SO MUCH

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home