Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today I slept.

Guys... I'mb sick... again...

Today I:
Woke up at 11
Drank some juice that mama Lori brought me
Selpt
Ate some oatmeal
Slept
Watched the music man
took tylenol
Slept
WENT TO THE VIDEO STORE (oh the excitement!)
Watched Elizabethtown (recommended particularly to those of a more artsy persuasion... I think the soundtrack was it's strongest point. And Kirsten Dundst's unexcpectedly good acting).
Slept
Ate KFC with the Moodys
Watched MASH
And now I shall go back to sleep.

Why did I share all of this with you? Well, to put it simply... I'm kind of bored. Can't imagine why!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bulthuis said...

Question I know we're all wondering: was Kirsten Dunst FINALLY wearing a bra in this movie? Cuz if not, ooooo....well i guess i know what to send her for her birthday!

Hey Pam, you need to take echinacea, it can help a lot with preventing sickness, esp. when you first feel it is coming on. That's just my little tidbit.

9:47 AM  
Blogger smelly kid said...

any day that i dont work is like this one, but the day that i have a day off is very rare. maybe once every two weeks if i am lucky.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home